Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon with Potatoes and Broccoli is a super tasty and healthy one pan meal. Packed with flavor for a dinner the whole family will love!
- 4 wild salmon filets (6oz each, 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs total)
- 6 tbsp pesto (or store bought pesto)
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into florets (3 heaping cups)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt (plus more for seasoning salmon)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425F. Make sure you have an extra large baking sheet. If not, you can use two regular ones!
Place potatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, 3/4 tsp kosher salt, garlic powder, and a few grinds of pepper. Spread evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss broccoli with remaining 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper. Remove potatoes from oven and push them to one side.
Add broccoli and salmon (skin side down) to baking sheet. Make sure the broccoli isn't too crowded so it browns properly. Season salmon with a pinch of kosher salt and pepper. Spoon 1-2 tbsp of pesto onto each filet.
Place baking sheet in the oven again and bake for about 12 minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and cooked through. Smaller pieces of salmon will take less time to cook.
Keywords: sheet pan salmon