- 3, 4oz wild salmon filets
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger (optional)
- brown rice, for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in an even layer a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the veggies. Cook for five to ten minutes, or until veggies are tender to your liking.
- While veggies are cooking, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Remove veggies from heat and add sauce. Stir together until all veggies are coated. Add chopped salmon and toss with saucy veggies until well combined.
- Serve over a bed of brown rice.