Easy Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal makes the best portable healthy breakfast! Made in 1 bowl, I can't get enough of this scrumptious fall baked oatmeal recipe.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (certified gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- heaping 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond)
- 1/4 cup honey or pure maple syrup*
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (any nut or seed butter is great)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, eggs, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until very well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, topping with a few additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let oatmeal cool slightly before slicing. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup for a treat!
*If omitting chocolate chips, increase sweetener to 1/3 cup.
Keywords: baked pumpkin oatmeal