Delicious Roasted Snap Peas with pesto are such a fun, easy and healthy side dish when you want to spruce up your veggie game!
- 16oz snap peas
- 3 tbsp pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Wash and pat dry snap peas. Slice or snap off the ends and remove any brown strings from the other side.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add peas in an even layer. Add pesto and toss peas with hands until they're all covered. Sprinkle with salt. Taste test and add more salt if desired!
- Roast for 15 minutes. Serve hot!
Keywords: roasted snap peas