These easy, one-bowl, gluten-free raspberry protein bars taste like dessert!
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (or old-fashioned oats ground into flour)
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup vanilla plant-based protein powder (I use Vega Vanilla Protein + Greens)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (the drippy kind)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used pomegranate juice, either will work)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raspberries (plus more for topping)
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Line an 8x8inch square baking dish with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Place oat flour, flax, protein powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add almond butter, almond milk, and pure maple syrup. Using your hands, stir mixture until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips. It will seem dry!
- Add fresh raspberries and use your hands again to break down raspberries into batter until fully combined (the “dough” should start to turn light pink).
- Press mixture evenly into pan until smooth. Press additional raspberries into dough if desired.
- Freeze bars for at least an hour before slicing into 12 bars. Store in the refrigerator for optimal texture.
Inspired by Oh She Glow’s Quick N’ Easy No-Bake Protein Bars