These Mini Blueberry Walnut Pancake Muffins are a fluffy, wholesome, grain-free breakfast in muffin form perfect for on-the-go snacking!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp oil (I used avocado, coconut would also work)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Simple Mills Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts (or pecans), chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries (I used frozen Wild Blueberries, can sub chocolate chips)
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, almond milk, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
- Add pancake mix and cinnamon, stirring to combine. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into mini muffin tin. Place a few blueberries into each muffin.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until set.
- Cool in pan on wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before carefully removing from muffin tin to cool completely on rack.
- Serve with a drizzle of pure maple syrup, jam, or warmed berries.