Sweet, cinnamony hummus perfect for apple slices, crackers, or spread on cinnamon raisin toast!
- 1–15 oz can chickpeas, drained and very well-rinsed
- 2 tbsp raw creamy almond butter (the drippy kind)
- 2 heaping tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 large pitted Medjool dates (the Trader Joe’s brand are my favorite)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large food proccesor. Blend for a full two minutes. Scrap down the sides and process for another minute.
- Allow hummus to chill in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
- Serve with sliced apples, bananas, graham crackers, or spread on cinnamon raisin toast.
Adapted from my chocolate peanut butter dessert hummus