These amazing Mango Blondies made with cashew butter and oats and bursting with juicy mango are the ultimate nutritious dessert or snack!
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter (can cub almond butter)
- 1 cup oat flour*
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup mango, diced small
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cashew butter, oat flour, egg, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking soda until combined. Gently fold in mango.
- Use a rubber spatula to spoon batter into lined baking dish. It will be thick.
- Bake for about 28 minutes. Cool pan on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before carefully removing blondies from pan to cool completely.
The moisture from the mango makes this recipe work, so please don't omit it as they'd be too dry!
*TO MAKE OAT FLOUR: If you don’t have store bought, make your own by grinding old fashioned oats in the blender until it resembles a fine flour.
TO STORE: Store blondies on the countertop in an air-tight container for up to two days. Store any additional leftovers in fridge for up to a week.
TO FREEZE: Place blondies spaced apart on a lined baking sheet. Once solid, place the frozen blondies in a freezer baggie. They will stay fresh for up to four months.
Keywords: healthy blondies, mango dessert