- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pepitas (raw pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped freeze dried bananas
- Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (oats through salt).
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine honey, coconut oil and applesauce. Microwave for about 20 seconds or until oil has melted. Add vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture and stir to combine. Fold in freeze dried bananas.
- Spread granola onto a sprayed baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Store in an air tight container or in the freezer for up to 6 months.