This light and fluffy 5-minute Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip tastes just like pumpkin pie filling! Pair it with cookies, crackers, or apples for a fun party app or easy snack.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 oz cream cheese (regular or dairy-free), room temperature
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 tbsp coconut flour*
- Place pumpkin, cream cheese, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium mixing bowl.
- Use electric beaters (or a mixer) to mix together until fluffy (you can also use a food processor, but beaters are best for fluffiness!). Add coconut flour and beat until mixed and dip has thickened slightly.
- Allow dip to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving. I liked it best the next day! Enjoy with crackers, cookies, apple slices, or by the spoon.
*There is no substitute for coconut flour in this recipe as it provides a unique texture unlike other flours. See blog post for more information!