Easy 7-ingredient Flourless Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins made with no oil or refined sugar and packed with 6g of protein per muffin! So moist and fluffy.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter*
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray or line with paper liners/silicone baking cups.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. Alternatively, you can whisk together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. The batter will be runny, that's ok. Fold in any add-ins of choice if desired, like 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or chopped walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes (mine took 23 minutes), or until a knife comes out clean. Allow muffins cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from the pan and cooling on a wire rack.
*NUT BUTTER OPTIONS: My friend made these with natural drippy peanut butter (the drippy kind) and said they worked great! They will have a stronger peanut flavor, though. Use sunflower seed butter for nut free. Cashew butter also works.
STORAGE: Store in an air-tight container on the counter for up to 3 days and then transfer any leftovers to the fridge. They will last up to a week in the refrigerator.
You can make your own pumpkin pie spice by combining 4 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ground nutmeg, 1 tsp ground ginger, and 1/2 tsp ground cloves. The measure out 2 tbsp to use in this recipe.
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin muffins