This easy Berry Crisp with Super Seed Crumble is the ultimate healthy and delicious summer dessert! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 5 cups frozen mixed berries or blueberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup-old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds (can sub pecans/walnuts)
- 2 tbsp chia or ground flax seeds (can sub pecans/walnuts)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place berries in an 8x8in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, together almond flour, oats, sugar, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt. Add coconut oil and use your hands to combine until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Top fruit with crumble. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
*If you don’t have hemp or chia seeds, use 1 cup almond flour instead.