- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cooked lentils (17.6oz)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup whole-grain breadcrumbs
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray liberally with olive oil spray.
- Place grated carrot, cilantro, ginger, garlic and jalapeño in a large food processor. Pulse a few times until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Process until all of the ingredients are well-combined, but not to the point where the mixture is a paste. There should still be some texture!
- Form mixture into 5 burgers. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden.