This Creamy Vegan Tomato Basil Pasta with spinach will be your new go-to healthy 6-ingredient recipe on the table in 20 minutes! Dairy-free and gluten-free option.
- 16oz box Simply Nature Whole Wheat Penne (sub LiveGFree Organic Brown Rice Quinoa Penne for gluten-free)
- 14.5oz can fire roasted tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1/2 cup Earth Grown Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, packed (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, blend sauce ingredients in a blender.
- Place spinach in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium low heat and sauté for a couple minute or until wilted. Add drained pasta and sauce and stir until heated through.