Easy no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars make the perfect healthy snack or treat that you can keep in the fridge and enjoy all week! Vegan and gluten-free.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment or wax paper. If your dates are hard, soak them in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes to soften up.
- Place dates, peanuts and walnuts in the bowl of a large food processor. Process a minute or two, or until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Add protein powder and cacao powder. Use a spatula to break apart and stir mixture a bit by hand before processing again until a dough ball is formed. If mixture won’t form a ball, add a tablespoon of water
- Place mixture in pan and flatten well with hands until even and smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle over bars and top with crushed peanuts. Freeze overnight.
- Cut into 8-10 bars. Store in air-right container in freezer for best texture.