This thick and creamy Chocolate Orange Smoothie is packed not only with fresh citrus flavor, but also probiotics and vitamin C!
- 1/2 cup Uncle Matt’s Organic Cold Pressed Orange Water (3/4 cup if you prefer thinner smoothie)
- 1 large orange, sliced into fourths
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp cashew butter (or 2 tbsp raw cashews, preferably soaked)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (can sub 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey to sweeten as desired)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach (optional for extra thickness)
- If using cashews, place in a bowl along with dates and cover with hot water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, peel orange using a knife to remove most of the white pith. Drain cashews and dates and add to a high-speed blender (I use my Nutribullet) along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and creamy.