A healthier high-protein version of the classic cookie sandwich!
For the chocolate hummus:
- 1–15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coffee grinds
For the cookie sandwiches:
- 1 sleeve Ginny Bakes Chocolate Chip Cookie Love (10 cookies, you’ll have one leftover)
- Chocolate hummus
- Place all hummus ingredients in a large food processor. Process until completely smooth and creamy.
- Spread a couple spoonfuls of hummus on half of the cookies. Top with another cookie. (You will have plenty of leftover hummus. Use it as a dip for apples, rice cakes, toast, etc.)
- Refrigerate any leftover sandwiches.