Say hello to the most fun snack ever, red wine soaked grapes drizzled in silky chocolate! Refreshing, simple to make, and so delicious.
- 3 cups seedless grapes
- 2 cups red wine (or enough to cover)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Wash and de-stem grapes. Place in a mixing bowl or 4-cup liquid measuring cup.
- Add enough wine to cover the grapes.
- Refrigerate overnight, or ideally for 24 hours. Drain wine (save it for drinking later!) and place grapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and microwave in 20 second increments, stirring, until melted. Use a fork to drizzle chocolate over grapes. The chocolate should set quickly. Dig in! You can also refrigerate the grapes.
Prep time does not include refrigeration.
Keywords: wine soaked grapes, wine marinated grapes