Delicious and easy No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Oatmeal Bars perfect for snacking or an afternoon treat! (Prep time does not include freezing time.)
- 1 1/2 cups Millville Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup Simply Nature Organic Milled Flax Seed
- 1/4 tsp Stonemill Sea Salt
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Simply Nature Organic Almond Butter, divided
- 1/3 cup Simply Nature Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Baker’s Corner 60% Cacao Baking Chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup Southern Grove Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, chopped
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together oats, flax, and salt. Add 1 cup almond butter and maple syrup, stirring until combined. It will be very thick!
- Spoon mixture into lined baking dish and using wet hands, press evenly into dish.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tbsp almond butter in a small bowl. Melt in 20 second increments, stirring each time, until melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto bars and use a rubber spatula to spread evenly. Top with crushed almonds. Place dish in freezer and freeze for about an hour, or until chocolate is hardened. Slice into 16 bars. Store in the refrigerator or freezer. I like them best right out of the freezer!