A gluten-free breakfast pizza packed with fiber and protein to start your day off right!
For the crust:
- 1/3 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
For the toppings:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3–4 tbsp salsa
- 1/4 of an avocado, cubed
- Sliced green onions, for serving
- Heat a small pan sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat. In a small bowl, stir together garbanzo bean flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and cook for about 6 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4 minutes (the crust should be very easy to flip–if not, let it cook a couple minutes longer).
- Remove crust from pan. Spray the pan again and add beaten eggs to the pan. Scramble until set.
- Spread salsa over crust. Add scrambled eggs, cubed avocado and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and serve!