This healthy, gluten-free Blueberry Peach Crumble has all the goodness of your favorite summer dessert plus the added nutrition of quinoa!
For the berry mixture:
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 4 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar (can sub brown sugar)
For the crumble topping:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 coconut palm sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a pie pan or 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches, cornstarch and coconut sugar. Pour berry mixture into prepared pan.
- In another large bowl, stir together almond flour, cooked quinoa, oats, coconut sugar, salt and cinnamon until well combined. Add coconut oil and using your fingers, mix together until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Sprinkle crumble topping evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.