This amazingly rich and creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette is the best ever! The key is blending it in the blender for velvety smoothness. Your salads will never be the same!
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar (aged balsamic vinegar of Modena)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- heaping 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender (blending is key for a thick and creamy dressing, I used my Nutribullet) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Dressing will thicken as it chills, so stir in 1-2 tbsp more water as needed. Dressing will keep up to a week or longer in the fridge. I store mine in this shaker bottle.
Keywords: balsamic vinaigrette, balsamic dressing, homemade balsamic vinaigrette