- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup vanilla plant protein powder
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silipat. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add protein powder, oats, almond meal, and cinnamon, stirring to combine. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using wet hands, roll dough into 12 balls. Flatten with hands before placing evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or until set. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.