The best homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing! Super quick and easy to make and tastes way better than bottled.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar (I love Nature's Intent)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 2 cloves garlic, minced)
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Place ingredients in a blender (I use a Nutribullet) and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can whisk ingredients together in a small bowl or shake them in a jar but blending will better emulsify the dressing and provide the best texture. Taste and adjust seasoning to your preferences, adding a splash more vinegar for more bite, more honey for sweetness, more salt, etc.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week (I love this shaker bottle) If oil solidifies in fridge, let sit at room temperature to thin.