The best homemade 5-minute Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing! Super quick and flavorful, it tastes so much better than bottled and lasts weeks in the fridge. Made with pantry staples like raw apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, honey, Dijon and spices.
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or 2 cloves garlic, minced)
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Place ingredients in a blender (I use a Nutribullet) and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can whisk ingredients together in a small bowl or shake them in a jar but blending will better emulsify the dressing and provide the best texture.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your preferences, adding a splash more vinegar for more bite, more honey for sweetness, more salt, etc).
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks (I love this shaker bottle). If oil solidifies in fridge, let sit at room temperature to thin.