Sip on summer with this cool, refreshing, and healthy Watermelon Cucumber Mint Cocktail!
For the cocktail:
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and sliced
- 10-12 leaves fresh mint
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup vodka
For the date syrup:
- 10 Natural Delights Medjool Dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Place pitted dates in a large bowl. Cover with very hot water and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop watermelon and cucumber.
- To make date syrup, first drain dates. Place dates and 1 1/2 cups clean water in a blender (I used my Nutribullet). Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass jar or Tupperware and set aside.
- Place watermelon, cucumber, mint, and 2 tbsp date syrup in blender. Blend. Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve and discard pulp.
- Add lime juice and vodka to strained juice mixture, stirring to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice and top with cocktail. Garnish with fresh mint.
Prep time does not include soaking dates.