A complete round up of my favorite festive holiday treats, totally vegan! From pies to cookies to bars, everyone will find something to enjoy in this list! Flavors of peppermint, chocolate, and gingerbread will get you in the holiday spirit. Gluten-free options included!
Even though Christmas is just a few weeks days away, there is still time to blast your favorite holiday tunes (Michael Bublé all day, please) and bake all the things for your friends, family, neighbors and the millions of people in Target checkout lines. Okay so maybe that's a little too "Buddy the Elf" of me but can you imagine being handed a homemade ginger snap while you wait in line to buy a gift? What a dream life that would be.
No matter who it's for or what you fancy, there's something here for everyone. Now go get your bake on and enjoy this season for all it's worth!
14. Peppermint Chocolate No Bake Bites
15. Vegan Peppermint Mocha Donuts from Choosing Chia
16. Fluffy One Bowl Sugar Cookies from Minimalist Baker
17. Gingerbread Donuts from Emilie Eats
18. Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie from Making Thyme for Health
19. Snowball Cookies from The Eating Bird Food
20.Spiced Vegan Christmas Cookies from Well and Full
21. Salted Tahini Caramel Millionaire Bars from Ambitious Kitchen