Time sure does fly when you’re twenty-three. This year was fabulous; and I have a lot to be thankful for.
I am happy. I am healthy. I am hummus.
What more could a girl ask for? Here's to a bajillion more years of health, happiness, and most importantly....hummus. In my twenty-fourth year, I will:
1. Eat more salted almond dark chocolate.
2. Spend more time with my girlfriends.
3. Become a registered dietitian.
4. Not get mad when my mom calls me three times a day.
5. Eat more raw vegetables.
6. Wear my hair naturally.
7. Make more homemade hummus.
8. Work out four times per week.
9. Find the job of my dreams.
10. Floss every other day.
11. Always look for the best in people.
12. Help others reach their maximum healthy potential.
13. Tell the people I love that I love them.
14. Make my blog more personable.
15. Eat more plants.
16. Moisturize with coconut oil.
17. Give more and take less.
18. Be more patient.
19. Get back into running.
20. Do something exciting every single weekend.
21. Not interrupt when people are talking.
22. Drink more tea and less coffee.
24. Find a hot husband.