Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese, Roasted Grapes, and Pecans make the most delicious, easy, and festive holiday appetizer!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch rounds (enough to fill one sheet pan, longer ones are better than wide)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 4oz Emporium Selection Truffle Goat Cheese Log (you can also use plain Happy Farms Goat Cheese)
- 2 cups Organic Red Seedless Grapes
- 1/4 tsp Simply Nature Organic Thyme Leaves (optional)
- 1/3 cup Southern Grove Chopped Pecans, finely chopped
- drizzle of Simply Nature Organic Wildflower Honey
- Stonemill Salt and Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place sweet potato rounds on a baking sheet (they don't have to be even yet). Drizzle with 1 tbsp oil and a big pinch of salt and pepper and use your hands to toss together so potatoes are evenly coated. Set aside.
- Place grapes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Place sweet potatoes and grapes in the oven at the same time. Bake for 20-25 minutes, rotating sweet potato pan halfway through, or until grapes begin to burst and sweet potatoes are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place pecans in a small pan over medium heat and toast, stirring often for about 7 minutes or until golden and fragrant (you can also roast in the oven for 7 minutes at 350F if you prefer).
- Transfer sweet potato rounds to a serving plate. Top each one with a spoonful of goat cheese, a few roasted grapes, a sprinkle of pecans and dried thyme, and a drizzle of honey. Serve warm.