Are you sick of these yet? Dear God, I hope not.
1. Ever since I made shrimp scampi the other night, I've been adding white wine to everything and it's serious. Aaaaand a splash of this cream. Here's a little slice of heaven: Saute a sliced zucchini. Add a splash of wine (and cream) and leftover whole wheat pasta. Eat. Repeat.
2. Wake up and smell the organic green tea! Veggie fare is loaded with protein, ya'll. If I had a dime for every time some one asked me "Where do you get your protein?" I would have a big fat Vitamix sitting on my counter by now. Love this little slideshow from Health on the best vegan and vegetarian sources of protein.
3. I'm all over these 23 genius ways to use an ice cream tray. If you're not on the coffee ice cube boat yet, you should totes hop on.
4. Unless you live under a rock, you've probably heard about Chipotle considering using meat treated with antibiotics when necessary. It just so happens that I wrote about what to order this week at Chipotle on SELF's nutrition blog this week! Give it a read for all the juicy details.
5. You guys MUST see the movie Way, Way Back. It's such a gem. Definitely sneak in a batch of popcorn popped in coconut oil, too.
6. You should make these chocolate and peanut butter coconut cups like yesterday.
7. It's almost the end of Local Matter's local food week! Make sure to attend the annual food truck festival tonight or tomorrow, featuring over 40 of the best Food Trucks in Ohio, entertainment, arts & crafts.
8. I want to face-plant into this avocado chocolate bread. Like really??
9. "Are you one of the few people left who doesn't take pictures of your meal before eating? Do you get impatient as your food gets cold while your friend figures out the perfect soft lighting for that watermelon and feta salad?" Must.Watch.Now.
10. My new favorite food is this creamy curried chickpea soup. It's seriously the perfect blend of creamy, slightly sweet and spicy. Obsessed!
11. Ready to feel old and laugh your tush off at the same time? 34 Things That'll Make 90's Girls Feel Old + 26 Things Summer Roberts Wore In The First Season Of “The O.C.” That Were Soooooo 2003 SO FUNNY.