This Strawberries and Cream Chia Pudding is so creamy and decadent that you'd never believe it's healthy! Completely naturally sweetened, vegan, and gluten-free, it makes the perfect afternoon snack or dessert.
For the chia pudding:
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries (plus more for topping)
- 1 Salted Decadence Curate Bar, for topping
- Coconut whipped cream
For the coconut whipped cream:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place almond milk and chia seeds in a large bowl or glass Tupperware, whisking to combine. Add lemon juice, vanilla, cashews, and dates. Stir, cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- To make the coconut milk whipped cream, open the can and gently scrape the solid layer into a mixing bowl, avoiding the liquid portion. Add maple syrup and vanilla and beat until light fluffy. Chill until ready to serve.
- Once chia mixture has chilled, dump into a Nutribullet or high-speed blender along with 3/4 cup sliced strawberries and blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Portion into 2-3 cups and top with whipped cream, sliced strawberries, and chopped Curate bar.