Moist, crispy salmon patties stuffed with goat cheese, onions and spinach.
- 1 14.5 oz can of wild salmon, drained and bones/skin removed
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (or oats ground into a flour)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz goat or feta cheese
- 1/2–1 tbsp oil
- In a large bowl, combine drained salmon (with bones removed) with all other ingredients except goat cheese and oil. Stir to combine.
- Add in crumbled goat cheese and stir to combine.
- Form mixture into four patties. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet with about a tbsp oil over medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, cook patties for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown, adding more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: .5 g
- Sodium: 683 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 28 g