These tasty 7-ingredient No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies make the perfect healthy snack! Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats and cashew butter, they come together in minutes. Vegan and gluten-free.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours and sea salt. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or on the stove top, melt nut butter and maple syrup (I did 30 seconds in the microwave) until they are combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the syrup mixture into the dry mixture and mix until well combined. If it’s dry, add a tablespoon of almond milk.
- Using your hands, form the batter into small balls and place them on the lined baking tray.
- Press each ball firmly into a cookie shape and top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
Reprinted with permission from Clean Sweets, © 2017 by Arman Liew, published by The Countryman Press, a division of W. W. Norton & Company