This decadent S’mores Chocolate Bread Pudding uses whole grain bread, almond milk, and pure maple syrup for a unique spin on the classic. Studded with chunks of s’mores pieces, this 8-ingredient treat will quickly become a favorite!
- Grease an 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop or tear bread into cubes. Place in baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl or blender, add milk, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend or mix until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup S’mores Baking Pieces.
- Pour mixture evenly over bread cubes. Use your fingers to press down any bread cubes sticking out so they absorb mixture. Top with remaining 1/4 cup S’mores Baking Pieces. Let sit for 15 minutes while you preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour (depending on how dry your bread is) or until the top is browned and center is set, but not too jiggly.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack. Top with ice cream and serve warm!