Sheet Pan Lemon Cajun Shrimp, Potatoes, and Vegetables is the ultimate healthy, flavorful and filling weeknight dinner!
- 1 lb baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2–12oz bags sustainably farmed or wild frozen raw peeled shrimp, thawed
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 medium lemons (1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 1 lb green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
Cajun spice blend:
- 2 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp oregano
- ¾ tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (omit if you don’t like heat)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place potatoes on an extra large baking sheet (mine is about 21x14in, if you don’t have an XL, use 2 standard baking sheets) and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sea salt and toss to combine. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemons so you can add remaining fruit to the pan for flavor (I halved each lemon half). Remove sheet pan from oven and add green beans, bell pepper and lemons, tossing to combine. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables cook, mix together lemon juice, melted butter, and cajun seasoning.
- Remove sheet pan from oven again and add shrimp. Pour lemon butter over everything and use a toss everything together so it’s all coated.
- Bake until shrimp is pink, about 8 minutes. Discard lemons, sprinkle with cilantro for a pop of color and serve!