- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk + more to thin (or milk of choice)
- heaping 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 green onions, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice off the top of the garlic bulb and wrap bulb in foil. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Chop cauliflower into florets. Spread out on baking sheet in an even layer. Drizzle with remaining 1 tsp olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast cauliflower and garlic bulb for about 35 minutes, stirring cauliflower halfway through cooking.
- Allow cauliflower to cool slightly. Remove garlic cloves from bulb (they should be soft and very easy to remove from skin).
- In a food processor, blend together roasted garlic, cauliflower, milk, yogurt, melted butter, salt and pepper until smooth and mashed potato-like. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in chopped green onions and serve.