- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 pouch Tasty Bite’s Punjab eggplant
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice ends off zucchini and then cut in half lengthwise. Hollow out insides to form zucchini “boat.” Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggplant and cooked quinoa. Feel free to add more eggplant sauce if desired.
- Spoon eggplant quinoa mixture into zucchini boats. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Place in a sprayed baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.