For the crust:
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- 1–2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- Toppings of choice (I used hemp seeds and cacao nibs)
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
- Heat a medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Whisk together the crust ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter into hot pan and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until firm and easy to flip.
- Flip and cook for another few minutes, or until set.
- Top with peanut butter, banana, toppings, and pure maple syrup.