Easy flourless Almond Butter Bars with zucchini! These gluten free, one-bowl bars made with healthy ingredients satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter (the drippy kind)
- 1 heaping cup grated zucchini (1 small-medium zucchini)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8in baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together almond butter, zucchini, egg, maple syrup and vanilla in a large bowl until combined. Add baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Top with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Keywords: almond butter bars