Happy Wednesday, my friends! Little bobblehead Max is so happy to see you.
How is he over four months old already?! Time is FLYING.
This week's recipe was my epic Mediterranean Chickpea & Farro Salad so be sure to take a peek if you haven't yet. It's soooo splendid for work week lunches.
Cheers to out first grilled dinner of the season! I defrosted wild tuna steaks and then marinated them in some soy sauce. For the zucchini and peppers, I marinated them in plenty of balsamic vinegar, avocado oil, kosher salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
I made a delish pesto potato salad with sliced baby gold potatoes that I boiled for five minutes then tossed with pesto, chopped celery, and some lemon juice.
The most delish banana muffins with walnuts ever! Lately I've been snacking on one of these while I pump in the morning and enjoy coffee before I have breakfast around 8am or 9am.
Peanut noodles with broccoli for dinner. We have this one on rotation. Totally crave worthy!
I had leftover shredded zucchini from muffins (coming soon!) so I sautéed it and then added eggs. Pair with avocado toast for a fab breakfast.
Magical brownies with Nada Moo vanilla ice cream on top. Double mmmm!
Paulie Gee's Detroit-style square pizza with a big salad on the side. Friday nights are simply the best.
Overnight steel cut oatmeal with raspberries and almond butter. I can't quit it!
Sheet pan pesto salmon, broccoli, and potatoes! I was so excited to post this recipe and then it got too dark for photos by the time I finished. Ahhh, the woes of a food blogger.
Oh so gorgeous double chocolate cookies. These taste especially wonderful while watching Top Chef Masters!
Grilled sourdough with ricotta, poached peaches, and herbs at Alchemy. MMMMMM.
Have you ever made hard-boiled eggs in the oven? It's so easy. Just put an egg in each hole (I did six) and bake at 325F for about 28 minutes. Cool an ice bath then devour!
Things I'm Loving Lately
- This swing is Max's current obsession. He loves the mobile and I love the soothing sounds it makes. It's currently 32% off, too!
- Goody online gifting. My friend sent me a birthday gift from here this year and I was so impressed with the selection of products. You can also swap out the chosen gift for another item.
- This modern planter set looks absolutely perfect for some new house planties we have.
- Loving this sleeveless rust jumpsuit! So fun for summer.
- We've been getting sweet and tart frozen cherries at the store and making chocolate cherry smoothies. This chocolate protein is my current favorite smoothie addition.