You may notice my website looks a bit different. I'm still working on perfecting it, but after a nightmare redesign a couple years ago followed by another similar situation, I'm finally feeling like I'm in a better place!
Life is just starting to transition to a semblance of normal over here as we adjust to life with a baby and Jeff returning to work. We just secured childcare (finally) and I made the decision to cut back my time with the restaurants.
It's been a big struggle (to say the least) navigating how I want to divide my time going forward. I feel like I have more questions right now than answers, and that's ok.
I know I don't want to dive back into work full time...at least not yet. I'm loving spending time with Max and I'm embracing being patient with myself and things changes and as I evolve. I don't have the same desire to hustle like crazy and work all the time like I did in my twenties, and that's freeing to say.
Onto the eats!
Lovely Meals and Snacks
Delish lemon ricotta pancakes for my birthday! Totally making these again soon.
My favorite cherry smoothie with chocolate collagen, coconut water and spinach added. So refreshing and pretty much what I crave every afternoon!
Justin's honey almond butter for an on-the-go car snack.
I love this Chipotle Chili with Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts recipe with cornbread. I used this mix that I had on hand and made it into muffins. So easy!
A spin on my peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...more coming soon. I can't stop with the cookies.
Scrambled eggs with avocado toast on repeat for breakfast. Sometimes simple is best!
Buddha bowls with peanut sauce, one our my go-to weeknight dinners. You can change it up with whatever veggies you have on hand and use frozen rice to really save time.
We're obsessed with these vegan stuffed shells! The recipe makes a bunch so there are plenty of leftovers. Kirkland's marinara from Costco is fab.
Grilled cheese and tomato soup plus a nicoise salad for birthday lunch at Asterisk Supper Club.
Chocolate peanut butter bars, AKA the best snack of all time!
Anyone else love snacking on roasted sweet potatoes? They're delish with hummus or peanut butter or plain. Just YUM all around.
Things I'm Loving Lately
- I just started People We Meet on Vacation and I'm already loving it. If you're looking for something light and entertaining, this is it!
- This cooler bag. It's a great size to pack up lunches for the beach and is amazing for travel!
- I've been throwing these slide sandals on almost daily. So easy and comfy!
- We just got a set of this silverware and we feel so extra. We've only ever had a mishmash of silverware and to have a set that actually matches and feels nice in your hand is wonderful.
- Tarte's Bada Bomb is the silkiest most delish face moisturizer I've ever used. In love!
See you soon, pals!