Bright and flavorful Lemon Coconut No-Bake Bites packed with fiber and protein for a filling and tasty snack. Made with coconut flour and naturally sweetened!
- 8 soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour*
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla plant protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2-4 tbsp almond milk, if needed
- Place dates, applesauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla in a large food processor. Process until dates look nearly pureed and mixture is very-well combined.
- Add coconut flour, protein powder, and salt. Process until mixture forms a smooth ball of "dough." (If mixture looks too dry, add almond milk. If it looks too wet, add coconut flour).
- Roll into 12-16 balls. If desired, roll balls in shredded coconut. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
*This recipe was specifically formulated with coconut flour and will not work with another flour. Try these Matcha Energy Bites for a version using other flours!