Super fluffy and moist Lemon Blueberry Pancakes made with yogurt for a scrumptious breakfast the whole family will love!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1 tbsp oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, lemon juice, zest, yogurt, oil, egg, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon just until combined, being careful not to over-mix the batter. Lumps are good!
- Warm a pat of butter or oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add 1/4 cup of batter to skillet, repeating as needed. Top each pancake with 4-5 blueberries. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, flipping once bubbles start to form and cooking 1-2 minutes or until golden. Turn down the heat if pancakes are cooking too fast.
- Devour warm with a drizzle of pure maple syrup and a giant cup of coffee!
GLUTEN FREE: Use my favorite gluten free baking flour!