Amazingly moist Banana Coconut Muffins made with wholesome ingredients like ripe banana, almond flour, oat flour, maple syrup, and plenty of toasty coconut! They make a delicious gluten free, dairy free snack or breakfast on the go. Kid-approved and freezer-friendly!
- 1 cup mashed, overripe bananas (3 small or 2 large bananas)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, measure out banana and mash with a fork. Add maple syrup, egg, melted coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, oat flour, oats, 1/2 cup coconut, salt and baking soda and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin. Top with remaining 1/4 cup coconut.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.