A delicious flourless pizza loaded with fresh fruit for the perfect filling breakfast!
For the crust:
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- 1-2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- Sliced fruit of choice (I like strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- Flaked coconut (optional)
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
- Heat a medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Whisk together the crust ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter into hot pan and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until firm and easy to flip.
- Flip and cook for another few minutes, or until set.
- Top with sunbutter, sliced fruit, coconut, and maple syrup.