Fruit Kabobs with honey yogurt dip are a deliciously simple and impressive summer treat. The perfect healthy party snack to please a crowd! Use firm versus overly ripe fruit for best results.
For the fruit:
- 2 peaches, sliced into fourths
- 2 medium just ripe bananas, diced into 1-2 inch chunks
- 10 strawberries, ends removed
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon cubes (8 pieces), diced into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup blueberries, for garnish (optional)
- 1 tbsp Simply Nature Avocado Oil, for brushing
For the honey yogurt dip:
- 2oz Emporium Selection Plain Goat Cheese Log, softened to room temperature (1/2 log)
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 3-4 tbsp Specially Selected Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Southern Grove Roasted Almonds with Sea Salt, chopped
Preheat the grill to medium, or 350F. Gather 5 skewers (if using wooden, soak them in water first to avoid burning).
- Assemble by threading fruit onto skewers in the following order: one strawberry, one banana chunk, one watermelon chunk, one peach chunk, and one more strawberry. Transfer to a plate or baking sheet.
Place kabobs on grill and cook for about 3-5 minutes per side, or until grill marks have formed. Remove from grill and transfer to a plate. Garnish with blueberries if desired.
Make dip by combining goat cheese, yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat mixture until smooth and creamy. Stir in most of the crushed almonds just before serving, reserving a handful for garnish. Serve dip with fruit kabobs.
Keywords: grilled fruit, fruit kabobs, fruit skewers