Super moist chocolate muffins made from almond butter and studded with chocolate chips and fresh raspberries! Made without flour, refined sugar or butter, this is one chocolatey treat you won't feel guilty about.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. (You could also use a regular 12 cup muffin tin and increase the cooking time by about 4 minutes.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together ground flaxseed and water. Set aside to gel for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine almond butter, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, cocoa powder and baking powder in a large food processor. Add in flax mixture. Process until smooth. The batter will be thin. Stir in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin. Bake for about 11-13 minutes, or until muffins are set.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Happy Healthy Mama's 5-Ingredient Blender Muffins