- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir together chia seeds and water to make chia “egg.” Set aside to gel for a few minutes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, adding chia egg last. Blend to combine. You may need to use a spatula to fully incorporate the almond butter and to get all the batter into the muffin tin.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tin, filling almost to the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until muffins are set.
- Store in the refrigerator.