This healthy Vegan Frappuccino requires only 4 ingredient and is super creamy, easy, and cheap to make!
These little nuggets of caffeinated glory are changing my life as of late. I love them blended into smoothies for an extra kick or whizzed up with almond milk, maple syrup, cacao, and vanilla extract for a creamy, fluffy mocha of sorts. Moral of the story, I HEART ALL THE COFFEE.
Always have, always will. And frappuccinos?! They always sounded too fancy and I can't lie, too expensive (except unicorn fraps, of course, LOLZ). But making a homemade one is actually so easy, cheap, and mega satisfying.
I watched my dad drank a Starbucks coffee every single day of his life growing up. I've never seen my mom without coffee in the morning. I grew up loving the smell, the taste, the warmth, the connection, the ritual of it all.
And now that it's very slowly but surely getting a wee bit warmer out (although it's snowing as I write this), I've started getting more innovative with my coffee creations. AKA pouring a pot of cooled brewed coffee into ice cube trays and VERY CAREFULLY putting them in the freezer to solidify. You don't want a layer of frozen coffee lining your freezer like I have now do you?
Instant iced coffee creations, I tell ya!
- Brew strong coffee. Let it cool.
- Pour it into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Blend cubes with milk of choice, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Maybe some cacao. Maybe a pinch of salt. MAYBE.
Devour the luscious creaminess that is this easy vegan frappuccino, preferably via a gold straw because you're EXTRA.
Weeeeeeee you're welcome.Print
This delicious 4-ingredient Vegan Frappuccino is super creamy, easy, and cheap to make!
- Strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup almond milk (any milk works)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Brew enough coffee to fill two ice cube trays (you'll have extra coffee cubes for later).
- Once cooled, pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight or until frozen.
- Blend 8 coffee cubes with almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a high-speed blender or Nutribullet until smooth and creamy. Pour into a tall glass and devour!