Enjoy these six-ingredient flourless chocolate cranberry protein cookies as a post-workout treat or an anytime snack! Only 6 ingredients.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (I used Vega Chocolate Protein + Greens)
- 2–3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silipat.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add oats, almond meal, and protein powder, stirring to combine. It may seem dry, but keep mixing! Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Using wet hands, roll dough into about 14 balls. Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Lightly flatten with hands.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or until set. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.