- 1 lb extra firm tofu, drained and pressed (or chicken)
- 1–2 heads of broccoli, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (I used Trader Joe’s frozen)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp agave/pure maple syrup/honey
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Cube drained/pressed tofu and place on a sprayed baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and spray again. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Meawhile, steam broccoli and carrots and cook rice according to package directions.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients (peanut butter through soy sauce).
- Layer rice, vegetables and tofu and drizzle liberally with sauce